KPTS is an equal opportunity employer.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin/ancestry, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. You have the right to notify the appropriate local, state or federal agency if you believe you have been a victim of discrimination. Click here to view KPTS EEO Report.
Submit cover letter, resume, references and salary history to: KPTS, Major Gifts Manager, 320 W. 21st Street North, Wichita, KS 67203 or fax to 316-838-8586.
Listed below are the positions we currently have open.
POSITION: Full Time Corporate Support Traffic Scheduler
Maintain Corporate Support contracts, production flights, invoicing and revenue reports.
- Provide administrative support for Corporate Support team
- Timely data entry of Corporate Support contracts into ProTrack
- Maintaining / Updating Sponsors information in ProTrack
- Assembly of client folder
- Build the production flights from the contracts provided by CS Account Service
- Accuracy is essential
- Contracts distributed to Account Service for signature and President/CEO for initial signature
- Contracts are scanned for email PDF’s
- Contracts are emailed to client or agency contacts for review and contract signatures
- Contracts, logo’s and copy are emailed to Continuity Producer
- Contract program dates entered onto Continuity Producer’s Schedule
- Contracts are tracked for client signatures
- Contracts Information entered into Excel Show & Customers spread sheet
- Review payments and attach to invoices for filing
- Review and update A/R Aging Summary
- Work with Account Specialist on billing and A/R Aging Summary and Dunning & Associates on Payments over $1000
- Managing the outstanding invoice payments for 60, 90, 120 day letters and working with Collection Agency
- Running monthly CS Invoicing from ProTrack, distribution to Account Specialist and for mailing
- Reviewing CS sponsors Statements and distribution/mailing
- Maintain CS monthly Revenue Reports
- Maintain CS Rate Sheet
- Maintain Sponsors monthly for Director of Operations
- Maintain monthly Website Sponsor Program Guide lists
- Run ProTrack Error Report
- Adhere to the policies of the station, attend all station meetings and serve on committees as requested.
- Other responsibilities and duties as required to ensure station growth and to meet the station mission and department goals.
- Assisting in answering the incoming phone calls
Major Gifts Manager
- Higher education degree preferred, five (5) years administrative/clerical experience or equivalent combination of experience/education.
- Understanding of basic accounting
- Excellent oral/written/PC skills/Multi-tasker/Detailed