Rolling Hills Country Club
223 S. Westlink
(between Tyler and Maize Road off of Maple)
This event is FREE
316-838-3090 ext. 221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You will discover how:
- The Fiscal Cliff Tax Law Impacts You, Your Taxes And Your Lifestyle!
- Your IRAs and 401(k)s Are Still Targeted For Double Taxation… And How You Can Avoid It!
- You Can Use Your “Hidden Assets” To Create Substantial Income Tax Deductions!
- You Can Create An Income You Can’t Outlive… And Leave A Lasting Legacy To Favorite Charities!
- You Can Bypass Capital Gains Taxes The Way Ted Turner, Disney And Others Have!
- You Can Eliminate Estate Taxes!
- The Courts Are Using The 41,000 Lawsuits Filed Each Day To Target Wealth… And What You Can Do!
- You Can Use A Zero Estate Tax Plan To Pass More Wealth… And Much More!
Bruce Brinkman has advised seniors for 20 years on protecting their assets and investing wisely. He is a regular contributor on personal financial issues for the High Plains Journal and has been quoted in a variety of national and regional publications such as The Wall Street Journal and the Wichita Eagle. Bruce has counseled over 500 families on strategies to help increase their income and reduce their taxes. He is a warm and gifted communicator who has a passion for helping people think about their wealth from a new perspective, showing them how they can leave a legacy of value and significance to their families and community. His presentation, “Wealth Accumulation, Distribution and Preservation Strategies,” has been viewed by over 15,000 people across the United States and Canada and is consistently rated “the finest!” Bruce grew up in Arkansas City and is a Kansas State University graduate where he majored in Finance and earned his MBA. He lives with his wife, Kay, in Wichita, and they enjoy time with their eldest son, B.J., who is a KSU graduate, and their youngest, Bryce, who is in hight school.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear one of the nation’s most
Knowledgeable speakers on income tax reduction and estate tax elimination.
To reserve seats, which are limited, call Phil Richardson today:
316-838-3090 Ext. 221!