PBS Kansas educates and enriches our community with quality arts, cultural, educational, informational, enlightening programs and services that entertain, challenge minds and contribute to a life of learning.
A great community deserves a great digital public media operation . . . one that is capable of delivering community-building television and digital media programs and services and is the “voice and the platform” for its community.
PBS Kansas relies upon the following guiding principles:
- We value serving our community through commercial free and subscription free access.
- We value the diversity of thought, expression, and interests in our community.
- We value knowledge, illuminate challenges, celebrate achievements, and encourage a passion for discovery.
- We value building and maintaining relationships with all our stakeholders.
- We value willingness to change and encourage creative thinking and solutions