Get ready for the Season Finale by re-binging seasons 1-8 of Endeavour. Join DC Endeavour Morse during his early career. Working alongside his senior partner DI Fred Thursday, Morse engages in a number of investigations around Oxford.
The PBS App is available on ROKU, Fire TV, Apple TV, IOS, Android, Samsung Smart TV (2017 and later models), Android TV and Chromecast. With the free PBS App, you can enjoy streaming
- ✔ On Multiple Devices
- ✔ LIVE TV from PBS Kansas
- ✔ On The PBS App and watch.kpts.org
- ✔ FREE PBS and PBS Kansas content
- ✔ New and currently airing shows
Learn more at https://www.pbs.org/pbs-video-app/
PBS Kansas Passport is a member benefit which unlocks thousands of hours of exclusive national and local content for as little as $6.25/mon. or $75/yr. With PBS Kansas Passport, you can enjoy
- ✔ Early access to new series
- ✔ Streaming on Multiple Devices
- ✔ Streaming LIVE TV from PBS Kansas
- ✔ Streaming new and currently airing shows
- ✔ Streaming on The PBS App and watch.kpts.org
- ✔ Access to stream free PBS and PBS Kansas content
- ✔ Extended access to past seasons of your favorite local and national programs
- ✔ Catching up on the latest news with programs like PBS Newshour and Kansas Week
- ✔ Streaming exclusive local content such as past seasons of our 9 local programs and some local documentaries
Become A Member TODAY.
Thank you for your support of Seriously Good TV! We rely on your donations to continue to bring you quality programs.
Login and Watch Now
Begin Watching with 4 Easy Steps
1) Activate Account
After donating $6.25/mo. or $75/yr., you will receive an email to activate Passport.
Go to https://www.pbs.org/passport/ and type in the 4-word code including dashes.
-Create a PBS account
-Login with an existing Google Account
-Login with an existing Facebook Account
-Login with an existing Apple Account
3) Set up your device(s)
Remember to use the same login from step 2. Below are links to device-specific instructions:
- Apple iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick
- Android mobile, tablet, and Android TV
- Google Chromecast
- Samsung Smart TV (2017 models and later)
- VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- On watch.kpts.org via your desktop computer or laptop using the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge
Questions? We're here to help!
How do I activate the PBS Video app?
Activating the Video app will connect the app to your PBS Kansas membership account.
If you’re using a Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or Samsung Smart TV, access the PBS website: Activate Video App
*You need to know the email address associated with your PBS Kansas membership.
Click here. Type in your email address and click send. Follow the instructions on the password reset email you receive.
Not sure if you have PBS Kansas Passport?
Donated $75 or more in the past year? Check Your Passport Status.