Underwriting and Sponsors
Our corporate sponsors help ensure quality programs and local productions on KPTS. Please show your appreciation by supporting our sponsors and be sure to tell them "Thank You" for making your favorite programs possible.
- Exclusive Support: Up to 4 total businesses sponsoring a particular program, each business receives a :15 second message both before and after the program.
- General Support: a : 15 second message that airs between programming but not tied to a particular program.
KPTS makes a difference to both its viewers and the communities it serves. Your company can also make a difference by supporting your community through programming on Channel 8. KPTS is able to offer a wide variety of programming thanks, in part, to the generous financial support of the these companies and foundations. Consider joining these corporate sponsors by underwriting one of your favorite programs. It is an investment in your company and your community.
Please read the Benefits of Becoming a Corporate Sponsor. If you are interested, please contact Anna-Maria Fouad, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-838-3090 ext. 221 for information on the many benefits of corporate underwriting.
Benefits of Becoming a Corporate Sponsor
Less clutter: There is only 5:01 non-programming minutes per hour on PBS. Your brand stands out among your best potential customers and has greater impact. Compare this to:
- TV Networks - 15:12 minutes
- Cable Networks - 14:14 minutes
Becoming a Corporate Sponsor
- Builds brand trust and loyalty
- Increases visibility with highly desirable audience
- Enhances your credibility
- Helps with recruiting new staff
- Distinguishes you from your competitors
- Influences purchase intent
Types of Underwriting Sponsorship
- Program Exclusive - up to 4 total businesses sponsoring a particular program, each business receives a :15 second message both before and after the program.
- General Support Announcements - a :15 second message that airs between programming but not tied to a particular program.
What Sets Us Apart
- Flexibility in airing programs
- Our signal is free over the air, households don't need to subscribe to recieve KPTS Channel 8
- Locally owned and operated/viewer support (Community licensed)
- Are Affluent, Are Active Investors, Are Educated, Are Influential and Are Leaders
- 73% can recall corporate sponsors
- 60% are inclined to purchase products from a sponsor
- 10% more likely than the average US citizen to hold post graduate degrees
- 17% more likely than the average US citizen to own a home valued at $500,000+
- 30% more likely than the average US citizen to own a vacation home
- 45% more likely than the average US citizen to own $150,000 in stocks
- 53% more likely than the average US citizen to have been a published writer
- 55% more likely than the average US citizen to have taken an active part in a local civic issue.
Viewing Among Cable Households
- 82% of cable households that watch PBS DO NOT tune into A&E
- 80% of cable households that watch PBS DO NOT tune into CNN
- 85% of cable households that watch PBS DO NOT tune into The Discovery Channel
- 74% of cable households that watch PBS DO NOT tune into The History Channel
Wichita State University Veterans Upward Bound (VUB)
General SupportA - 1 Singer Sewing Center
Best of Times Cards & Gifts
Bill's Sewing Center of Hutchinson
Butler County Department on Aging
Central Plains Area Agency on Aging
Christian Youth Theater Wichita
Christopher Daniels Watch & Jewelry Repair
Downing & Lahey Mortuary
F.H. Kaysing Company LLC
Interstate All Battery Center
KMUW (Wichita's NPR Station)
Lattner Family Foundation
Newton Downtown Car Show
Prairie Pines Christmas Tree Farm
Old Time Clock Shop
Orpheum Theater, Wichita
Orpheum Theater (Emporium Presents)
Scott Child’s Old Time Clock Shop
Sedgwick County Zoo
Service Master Clean-In-A-Wink
Spice Merchant, The
Tallgrass Flim Festival 2019
Trust Women's Foundation
Wichita Grand Opera
Wichita Symphony Orchestra
WIBA (Wichita Independent Business Association)
Woosley Monument Company